Friday, December 12, 2008

Carson

Carson makes us laugh alot lately.  He attends preschool with Mrs. Bryce and Mrs. Crockett.  I went to pick him up on Thursday and they handed him a book called Preschool Quotes Christmas 2008.  I started laughing before I ever opened it up.  Last year he got a similar book.  They ask the kids throughout the semester questions and then write down the answers just as the children say.  We are proud of Carson for being so willing to learn from his teachers. I am going to write down his questions and answers to remind me what exactly I need to be teaching him.  J/K.  We think he is very cute and we are proud of him.

1- What is your favorite thing to do in the summer?  I like to go swimming.  I go with Kyia.  I like to ride the kicking boards.  I like to play with my trains.

2- If you could buy anything in the whole world, what would it be? A Thomas carnival.

3- What does your mom do all day? She makes food for us.  She makes yummy cinnamon rolls.  They have frosting on them.  She losted her phone.  She was mad.  Parker had it and he might have put it somewhere but he can't tell us where.

4- What does Dad do all day? He gotted a new dump truck.  It's yellow.  They drive around his work.  They go in front of my dad's truck.  He has to stop.  Then he goes.

5- How old is your mom/dad?  I think my dad is 60.  My mom is 11.

6-  What are your chores?  I help her make some food.  Whenever my dad gets home from work I pick up the toys.  That's just it.

7-  What is a rainbow and how is it made?  It's made of colors.  I would make one out of dirt.  I would wave on the ground to make a rainbow.  When it stops raining a rainbow comes out of a cloud and goes to another cloud.  That is "clifting" and that starts with c-c-c. (don't really know what clifting is)

8- What is a veteran?  Thomas the train.  He's blue!

9- Who is your favorite person in the whole world? Why? It's Justin.  He lives by my house because he has legos and trains.

10- Who is the Great Pumpkin?  The big one.  He comes for Halloween and he says, "Oh my, it's getting late."

11- Why do we have Thanksgiving?  My mom doesn't tell me about things like that.  (This question shows I don't tell him about the important stuff)

12- What did you have for Thanksgiving? It was marshmallows and meat, a roll and cookies.  the cookies were my favorite.  My mom gave me new coaches for my train!

13- Tell me about Santa?  Where does he live?  Way up in the sky, because we can't see him.  He lives by where the jets go, but they don't hit his house.  When it is Christmas he gives us presents.  He's happy.

14-  What do you want for Christmas?  Thomas action Canyon--you can break down bridges and go down waterfalls.

15-  And his preschool cookbook entry is Cereal.  You need some cereal and some milk.  I eat crunch berries.  Fill it all the way to the top.  Add one handful of mild.  I like crunch berries, but parker likes fruit loops.  

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's such a cute idea. I love his answers!

Joyce A said...

That was darling! Kids say the cutest things!! Loved it!!

Michelle Mattice said...

60 and 11... .HAHAHAHAHA... so funny!!

Marci said...

I love little kids innocent answers to such tough questions. It is so funny! At least you are 11, K did one this year for R and she said that he was 47, just a little younger than Chad.