Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What's wrong with this picture?????

Besides the mess that my lovely 3 younger boys made today, can you spot the problem?








I told Peyton and Parker to go and clean the 2 rooms that they destroyed and I didn't want to see them come out till it's all clean. Parker came out a little while later and I told him to go back and help Peyton. He told me Peyton was asleep in Carson's room. I went to check and could not find him. He wrapped himself up in a fitted sheet for Gunner's crib and fell asleep under it. I ran and got the camera to take pictures with out trying to wake him. I wasn't sure at first if he was really asleep or if he was playing possum. He is a pretty good "faker" at sleeping when he gets told to go and clean. He was really asleep under the sheet and is still asleep as I type. What a crazy kid.


2 comments:

Andy and Michele said...

Ha! That's so funny! I found a new trick to get my kids to clean up, I tell them I'll give them a penny for every toy they pick up. It helps them with their numbers and gets the job done! Although, I don't know if it's good to teach them that money is their motivator at this age. It'd be nice if they just did it cuz mom said to.

Joyce A said...

Oh, kids! That is so cute. Glad you got a pic.