Saturday, May 30, 2009

Look mom "We are Jesus"

The kids have been watching the Primary songs videos.  They are really good at singing the songs.  

The other night we got them in the bath and they were getting dressed.  They like to wear mine and Chad's big shirts to bed as their jammies.  Well on this night Parker was putting on his shirt and got one hand in the arm hole.  The other arm went through the head hole and down under his arm.  He came running to me and said, " Look mom, I am Jesus."  Peyton thought hey that was funny.  So he did it also.  I immediately started laughing.  I hollered at Chad to come and see what they were doing.  We were both laughing so hard.  Ami came around the corner and asked what was so funny.  We told her and she also busted up.  I then told Chad that we have failed as parents.  We are just grateful the sweet, innocent 3 year old's know and can recognize who Jesus is.  So maybe we are teaching them something.  We love them all and are glad they keep us laughing.  

1 comment:

Jason and Amanda said...

I so love this story! And I am so glad for the update! I miss ya and the fun we had on nights! Come back and visit anytime...till then--have fun at the pool. (Wish we had one that close!)