Thursday, March 19, 2009

Carson figures out the move

Carson is having a really hard time about us moving to Mesa. Last night he was in tears, I was in tears and I think even his dad shed a few tears. He is really nervous about leaving all his cousins and his friends. Chad and I were trying our hardest to comfort him and let him know that he will meet new friends in Mesa at Church and at school and we didn't think he would have a problem meeting them. Carson then wipes his tears and says. "I know why we have to move. When you see mice in your house or have to find a new job you have to move." He then looks at his dad with a look like he has it all figured out and says, "Am I right dad." He is too smart and too cute. We are really trying our hardest to be happy in this situation but have to remind ourselves that Chad does indeed have a job and many others out their don't. Thanks Carson for reminding us that we do have a mouse and so we must leave.

5 comments:

Marci said...

I think you need to tell the landlord you have a mouse! We were up doing the chores last night...R was milking and B & I went to get grain, I put my hand down in there and all of the sudden a mouse runs and hits the grainbin and I scream! I then hear R yell, "oh there's a mouse in the corn." I HATE mice! Tell Carson to move to Eagar.

Jason and Amanda said...

I can't believe I missed getting to chat one last night with you at work! Figures it would be busy! Keep blogging so I can keep in touch okay?! And let me know if there is anything I can do to help with the move! As for mice...I guess I'm glad we don't have any (but that means I'll probably never live life outside of this valley....tell Carson it will be an adventure!)

*Shaffen and Misty* said...

I am so sad! No body wants you guys to move BUT we definately understand.....:(

csrussell said...

Heidi, We are going to miss you guys. It was just today that Seth was all can I go over to Carsons to play. He had a hard time understanding why he had to move away and why he couldn't go play. Maybe we will be moving to the valley and they can play again there. We love you guys

The Cleckler's said...

I had no idea you were leaving until after you had left for your last day. I hope that things are going good for you guys and I hope that things get easier. Keep blogging so I can keep up with you. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.