Thursday, October 2, 2008

Carson

He has been very funny lately.

The other day we were driving down by the post office and we saw Tyson Draper (Clint's dad) driving to the school on his Rhino. Carson from the very back of the car shouts, "Mom, I just saw Clint's dad driving. Did you see him. I rode on that at Clint's party." I then asked him if he was on his Ranger and he replied, "No mom he is riding his Rhinoceros (Rhino)." It was too cute.


Back in September, I was going down to Mesa to see Ami and Cyndi was going to cut my hair. We were getting the kids to bed the night before I was to leave and Carson was having a bad day all around. He would just get puppy dog face and cry. Finally I took him to our bed and was laying with him trying to see what was the matter. I told him that his dad was going to pick him up from school and thought that would make him happy. Nope, made it worse cuz he thought I was just going to work. I told him I was going to see Aunt Mame and Cyndi. I then asked him if he wanted me to bring him something back from the store for him. He started to cry and said, "my brothers backpacks are bigger than mine." It was so sad. So needless to say we went to Target to get him a new backpack. I bought all the boys the same one, the same size so no more complaining about that one. He will have to think of something different to complain about.

1 comment:

Jason and Amanda said...

Missing ya at work! Your Carson sounds so sweet and funny! I loved the update too!