Friday, May 23, 2008

Catch Up!!

I am finally getting around to posting the picture of Gunner in his Blessing outfit. He looked so handsome. Grandma Jann made the outfit for Carson's blessing and then had to make another one when the twins were blessed. Isn't he cute!!



Carson also hit a small milestone in life. He graduated from preschool on May 15th. He got to go to Mrs. Kim Crockett's house where Mrs. Gayle Bryce helped out. They learned the Pledge of Allegiance, nursery rhymes, counting and they did lots of coloring. He enjoyed school very much and looked forward to going. At the graduation ceremony, they recited their nursery rhymes, the Pledge, counting and they signed the ABC's while saying something cute for each letter. Thank you Mrs. Crockett and Mrs. Bryce for your time and effort in teaching these little ones the things to prepare them for kindergarten.



We are embarking on a fun new adventure this summer. We have signed Carson up for T-ball. He is very excited. We went to Wal-Mart to get him a glove and of course Peyton & Parker knew we were up to something and they wanted one. So they all got to get a glove. When we got home Chad took them out to practice catch. After a little while of practicing Chad comes in the house and asks me if I can come out and help. I asked what the matter was and he replied, "Carson needs help throwing the ball. He is not stepping and throwing." I had to remind Chad that he is only 4 years old and that this is his first time playing t-ball. I assured him that he would learn to throw the ball the correct way. The twins also had a good time practicing with there dad. Even though Parker had his glove on the wrong hand. It will be fun and I can't believe Carson is old enough to finally play.





The boys and I took a trip up north to visit family before I go back to work next week. We left Monday morning and went up Mule Creek to stop in and visit Marci and the girls and Robert. The kids all played very well together. Yes all 7 of them. Gunner got to just hang out with Aunt Marci and mom. Marci also gave me my box of food supply items (blueberry muffin mix) that I ordered from here. (You will need this info for my next story.) We then went and watched Karli play t-ball and then the boys and I headed out to Snowflake to visit grandma and grandpa. The boys were really excited cuz they got to see "Moochie." My parents boxer dog named "Smoochie." Aunt Abbi, Riann and Brax also were there and it was fun to see them. We just hung out and enjoyed spending the time with family. We came home on Thursday and brought the rain and cool weather with us. Thanks everyone for letting us invade.

Finally, Friday morning we all got up after sleeping so sound in our own beds. I decided I would make the boys blueberry muffins. They all love muffins. I went to the car and got my box. I brought it back in the house and opened it up to get the can of mix out. I had 2 cans of blueberry mix and 1 can of corn meal. As I was pulling the cans out of the box that was also stuffed with newspaper, something moved and caught my eye. I looked closer and saw it was a lizard's tail. Yuck!! As I examined it even closer I realized it was just a fake rubber lizard, but still. Come on!! I called Marci and asked who's little boy helped stuff the newspaper into the boxes cuz they put their pet lizard in my box. It was funny because Marci thought the lizard was inside my can of mix, but I had to tell her it was only in my box of newspaper. So if anyone in Eagar is missing a lizard I have it. Wow, what a surprise!!

1 comment:

Marci said...

Here lizart, lizart, lizart! At first I did think that it was in your can, then I thought that you were thinking I put it in your box...I really didn't. Thanks for the visit, the girls had a great time!